5 Things I Miss about my Corolla:
- Outside temperature gauge. I realized after it was gone that I always check the temperature every time I get into my car. It’s a nice thing to know
- Seeing both ends. I miss being able to see the ends of my car — makes parking so much easier.
- Gas tank reserve. Even when I was below E, I still had 2-3 gallons which could get me 50-60 miles before I really needed to gas up. E means E on the Civic
- Silver. Covers so much pollen, dirt, cherry blossom petals. Black is hard to keep clean
- Auto lights. I never had to make a conscious decision to turn the lights on. It was so convenient.
5 Things I Love about my Civic:
- The sound of the engine… it almost sounds like an electric car.
- Horsepower. The civic glides up to 70mph almost gracefully — the Corolla huffed and puffed its way up there rather resentfully.
- Black. It just looks so cool.
- Digital spedometer and blue interior lights. Again, very cool.
- Storage. There are so many compartments for storage — love it!